For more than 25 years, our company develops and publishes software to cover the specific needs of actors working in the financial area, such as:
- Compliance (AML / AML)
- Family Office (Single Family “SFO” / Multi Family Office “MFO”)
- Independent Managers (GFI)
under the trade mark “CONCEPT“.
During this quarter century, our company has anticipated the evolution of the financial sector, by constantly adapting its software and desining new products reproducing
COMPUTERIZED WORK PROCESS.
This policy has may have been implemented through: :
- the stability of our staff (an average of 16 years of service)
- a robust financial situation::
- FIGURES AS AT DECEMBER 31, 2016 (1 = 1’000 CHF)
– Cash at banks CHF 2’357
– Intangible assets (Software) CHF 1
– Capital equity CHF 1’738
– Reprogrammation reserve CHF 154
– EBITDA CHF 341
- independent and stable shareholders composed as follows:
- Corporate Performance Holding SA – Nyon 80 % (***)
- A Swiss individual 20 %
(***) Corporate Performance Holding SA – Nyon
in turn being held by:
- The group’s founder and major shareholder, ( Mr Roland Schönauer) 40 %
- Pérennité Holding SA – Nyon 20 %
This company is participated by employees, who have, through their commitment, contributed significantly to the development of our societies and the creation of significant financial base.
– Mr Jean-Luc Bonnet – Director
– Mr Jean-Régis Mermillod – Manager
– Mr Christophe Chevallier
– Mr Fausto Febbo – Proxy
– Mr Cédric Trinquet
This opening to the share capital of the group allows us to say that our companies will always be present in the world of software and services, this in a LONG-TERM VISION, ensuring our loyal customers, through the sustainability of our companies, the one of their investment.
- Four shareholders of Swiss nationality 40 %
Note that our parent company presents on 31 December 2016 (Consolidated balance sheet) the following figures:
(1 = 1’000 CHF)
- Cash at banks CHF 4’488
- Tangible assets (whose offices: CHF 545) CHF 570
- Intangible assets CHF 2
- Minority interests CHF 436
- Capital equity CHF 3’869 CHF 4’305
- programming provision CHF 154
- EBITDA CHF 478
These solid foundations allow our customers to consider a long-term collaboration with our company.
The action of destabilization conducted by an employee of one of our Anglo-Saxon competitors, claiming to have “bought Concept” is obviously unfounded!